German Treasures in Indialantic Estate Sale
Dates and Times are subject to change.
This delightful couple lived in Germany for 30 years, upon their return to the states they brought with them a huge variety of unique items that are rarely seen in here, especially in such wonderful condition and quantity...so many treasures! There is also an extensive collection of current teaching materials. Packed full of wonderful things! Lots of goodies in the garage to dig through too!
A glimpse at what we have uncovered so far...
- Large piece of WW2 iron shrapnel uncovered near a rail head in Kaiserslautern, Germany. During WW2 bombing destroyed more than 85% of Kaiserslautern. The railway and several main roads were primary targets
- Several Sets of Russian Matryoshka Dolls (Nesting Dolls) The largest set was gifted in apppreciation to the family after taking the Russian Delegation on a riding tour through the German woods
- Exceptional "Kitchen Witch" hand crafted by a WW2 Bavarian lady named Analisse, these witches are intended to hang in the kitchen to bring good luck!
- Early 1900's Library Table, made of walnut. Lovely story of it's history included.
- Professional Teachers Library - Owner was International Trainer for AIMS (Activities that Integrate Math and Science) - Large selection of materials for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grades - Perfect for a current teacher or Home School family!
- Large German Easter Collection: In Germany, Easter is a celebration of the coming of spring. As you drive through the villages, you see many "Easter trees". The bare trees that might just be starting to show green leaf buds are decorated with bright are festooned with brightly colored and decorated Easter eggs.
- Large selection of jewelry
- Hundreds of Record Albums
- Camera Collection
- Massive Collection of German Salt Glazed Stone-Ware Pottery - Westerwald - Some very large and unusual pieces, all in excellent condition
- Large Barometer Collection including a unique glass barometer
- Nuremberg angels were purchased in Nuremberg in 1990
- Nuremberg tin chests - Large
- Two Russian Samovar Tea Urns
- Vintage German GRUNDIG 5040 Radio - In working condition and will tune to local stations.
- Vintage Jensen Steam Engines
- German Brass Wares
- Bev Doolittle Framed Prints
- Bolts of Pictorial German Lace
- Pottery from Poland - All Hand painted
- Large Collection German Beer Steins and Mugs
- German Crystal
- Massive amount of Military Air ForceUniforms, Representing over 30 years of service
- Unique Russian Coats, Hats, Belts
- Tons of stuff in the garage to dig through!
- Way to much to list, come by and take home a treasure or two!